Post production 2 - "Focus of your editing"

 


Introduction of other soft wares to Premiere Pro

With a lot of visual work in Premiere Pro, it is time to finish up with some digital editing that will be integrated into Premiere Pro. I have edited a newspaper template on Photoshop to contain fake news on an article that will work as visual aid for viewers to understand what is happening if they wish to. In addition, I have also used mock-up news articles websites to make fake news online with the help of "worldgreynews" a website that is free to use, and intended to be used for fun with no restrictions, policies, or criteria that prohibits my permission to integrate it to my film. Then I  integrate them on Power Point, and then on Premiere Pro. These news sources that were made online were integrated on Power Point, to adjust their size and background more, that way it would feel more natural. Finally, Power Point was also used to touch up the Photoshop article a bit more, and give it a realistic background.



Implementing on Premiere Pro

Once the news articles were finally complete, it was time to begin re-arranging everything. With everything set up for visuals and sound, all I had to do was find where everything should be re-arranged to according to my notes, and adjust everything.

I have carefully adjusted the time, sound effects, transitions, and avoided using the text feature (outside of the credits), until I finally had a backbone of what the film would look like. Then, it was time to re-watch the film, adjust more accordingly if I notice any errors or nitpicks that could be better.

After more days of adjusting, the film was finally on a good path to be completed and published to YouTube on the upcoming days.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Peer Review (Week 6)

Working with Premiere Pro