Peer Review (Week 6)
Peer Reviewing
On a final edit, a week after I received thoughts regarding my film. I was told that I should look back into these details, which I will use to improvise on my film as much as I can.
I was told things by my peers such as:
- Time: I was told that it was too long, and the text was hard to keep up with, so I will also have to look into this.
- How things are presented (lore/context/plot): it was difficult for viewers to fully grasp what was occurring, so I was told to revise this and try to make it more clear to understand.
- Revision of events: the way the film plays. Instead of having simple scenes, I could have other things such as Newspaper Headlines or other films that don't have just me.
Outside of this, I received positive reviews on things such as sound and music, but overall I feel like I did worse than better, I will be trying my best to address these points.

Comments
Post a Comment