Production 2 - "Focus of your work"
I had already filmed one shot in my home for the title flashcard, so that was one out of the three films. Now, all I had to do was contact my friend and try to film the shots.
The pandemic had undoubtedly given us some complications, but we were able to get to the location and film things.
The first shot was very simple to record as we already had the location in mind.
As for the second shot it was more complicated, we had to find a good place that was not just the exact same area that would be nice to see in the video. We ended up deciding to take the next shot in a small bridge, to give the sense of the character thinking to themselves about what to do next. The scenery would also help keeping things calm, foggy, or sad.
Finally, the last shot I recorded without any assistance, and this shot would be a transition to the title of the movie, and also symbolism to the "list" of people involved in the movie.
The character recorded in each of these shots was me, as it is difficult to find a way to fit more characters and still have a professional film, and in the case of this not working as desired, I'd have to go back and record again another film with just myself, so I figured I'd keep it simple to avoid problems.

Comments
Post a Comment