Production 3 - "Focus of your work"

 The midterm day is just around the corner, so I have had to go back to the rubric and see how many things I did or did not do.

I had confusions over a couple of things (such as the mise-en-scene) so I had to email my teacher to double check.

So far I feel confident with my work and was beginning to prepare for exporting. I made sure to clarify any confusions I had through the emails and then checked once again the video.


Exporting


While trying to export, I was not entirely sure where to export the video, so I had to keep this for the next time in class so I can find what to do.

Finally, exporting did present some issues, such as constantly changing the quality or cutting out certain parts, after some revising, I was able to get what appeared to be the right format and just left it there before exporting for the next class day.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Peer Review (Week 6)

Working with Premiere Pro