Getting Ready for the Film

 As we are about to start the filming days, I have planned ahead determining factors of how the film will look like. From clothing, angles, personel, etc.

Because this film is set during the modern days, it will make the work easier too (clothing).



Clothing


As already mentioned, clothing will be simple. I'm not going to try to find a costume, as the character in the film is supposed to be a normal person on the edge of breaking mentally. I could probably use somewhat teared clothes, but it would be hard to find something I can afford tearing apart. That being said, anyone with a broken mental state could either be wealthy, poor, or average, so it did not matter as much at the end of the day.



Camera angles and Movement

   

Camera angles were simple to think of as well, I wanted the character to be something the viewers could get to partially learned, so I would want the character to be fully visible, meaning I've gone for hand-held wide-angle shots. I wanted the character to be fully visible in these scenes so the wide angle shots helps with that, and the hand-held camera movements adds more realism to the film and more personality.

If I just had static camera shots while the character is speaking of personal things, it would almost feel robotic in a way instead of human, and the whole point of this scene is to get the viewers to understand from a human aspect the character's perspective. I have been brain storming, and I have come to the conclusion that I will have at least the most important scene (the one explaining the character about to go over the line) recorded by hand-held movement.



Necessary Personnel

Asides from me no one else was really needed, but I still contacted a friend of mine who was up to filming, just in case I needed some assistance during one of the shots.

Now that we had everything ready, all we had to do was wait for a perfect day to film the shots.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Peer Review (Week 6)

Working with Premiere Pro