Final Touch-ups
Ms. Gartland has been checking up on students this week and asked all remote learners if how we were doing, I told her I was good, finishing up the film for next week, and began making final edits.
I have been adjusting the clips and music to make a better time, and I have been replaying the video numerous times to try to fix as many flaws as I possibly could.
In addition to, I also ran into a problem where I noticed the file kept saving copies into my computer, so I am stuck with that until the video is uploaded so I can remove all the extra files without running the risk of deleting my work.
This week has been rather relaxing, we did run into problems again with getting into contact with the assistant, but asides from, I had no major issues. I got in contact with other classmates as well to make sure we are all aware of what we're doing so I don't miss on anything.

Comments
Post a Comment