Final Day Before Midterm (Week 5)


This is the last day in AICE Media Studies class before finally beginning the midterm, I have started the unfinished blogpost for the midterm to have a format ready, and I asked Ms. Gartland a few last questions about the exporting.



Exporting to Blogger


Exporting to blogger was awkward, I tried to send the film to Ms. Gartland through an email, but it was too big. I attempted to post the video on blogger directly, but it was also too big.

I spoke with Ms. Gartland about this, and I came up to the solution of posting the video to YouTube, and then posting the YouTube video (not the link) on blogger, to bypass the file size error. This proved to be successful, although I could not play the video on edit mode, which was awkward as I prefer to keep the posts on edit format until they're ready to be turned in and published.


Everything else was now ready, I just had to wait for the midterm day and finish the blogpost.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Peer Review (Week 6)

Working with Premiere Pro